AIG Resource Library
AIG Curriculum Resources
- Duke TIP Teacher's Workshop
- Revised Bloom's and Costa's Levels of Questioning
- Differentiating content, process, product, learning environment
- Enrichment vs. Extension in the Regular Classroom (Article)
- 50 Tips, Tricks and Ideas for Teaching Gifted Students
- 21 Ideas for Teaching Vocabulary
- BRAINSTORMING—A Baker's Dozen
- Recommendations for Teaching Gifted Students in the Regular Classroom
- Glossary of Terms: National Association for Gifted Children
- Scripps National Spelling Bee: Our purpose is to help students improve their spelling, increase their vocabularies, learn concepts and develop correct English usage that will help them all their lives.
- National Geographic Bee: The contest is designed to encourage teachers to include geography in their classrooms, spark student interest in the subject, and increase public awareness about geography. Schools with students in grades 4-8 are eligible.
- National History Bee: The National History Bee is an exciting academic competition designed to motivate and reward students for studying history!
- North Carolina Scholastic Cup Competitions: Includes links for Art Showcase, Quizbowl, The Quill, Twelve, Show Choir, A Cappella, MS Forensics, and Dance Ensemble (school membership required).
- North Carolina Scholastic Cup Partner Competitions: Includes links for NC Envirothon, NC Science Olympiad, NC Odyssey of the Mind, NC Chess Association, MATHCOUNTS, Technology Student Association, Battle of the Books, FIRST Lego League, Mock Trial, National History Day, Tarheel Forensic League, State Mathematics Contest, NC Economics Challenge, Poetry Out Loud, and Cyberpatriot.
- Various NC Middle School Contests
- Various NC High School Contests