- North Carolina Association for Gifted and Talented (NCAGT)
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- Duke TIP, Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- American Association for Gifted Children (AAGC)
- Council for Exceptional Children – The Association for Gifted (CEC-TAG)
- National Society for the Gifted and Talented (NSGT)
- Duke TIP's Gifted Today Blog houses three valuable sources of information for anyone interested in supporting academically talented students:
- Talent Talk provides parents, teachers, and students with what they need to know about talent, whether it’s debunking a false claim in the media or providing ideas to help better support gifted children.
- Research Digest is a trusted resource for parents who are looking for research-based information about rearing and educating academically talented children.
- Opportunity Guide, an online searchable listing of academic programs, contests, and scholarship opportunities for gifted students, helps our families find enrichment resources beyond the programs that Duke TIP offers.
- Hoagie's Gifted Education Page
- The Gifted Guru: Resources for Parents
- Exquisite Minds
- 48 Essential Links for the Parents of Gifted Children
- Glossary of Terms: National Association for Gifted Children